I know without a shadow of a doubt that texlaxing is the absolute best thing I've ever done for my hair since beginning my healthy hair journey!! Now you may say why do you sound so passionate and convinced about that statement lol, I'm glad you asked, because I am LOL. My hair has never been this thick and healthy and I love it.
What is Texlaxing- to make it simple texlaxing is underprocessing your hair intentionally. In my opinion its right there in the middle of relaxing bone straight and natural hair. I guess you could say the best of both worlds.
So here are a few reason I LOVE my texlaxed hair
* My hair is sooo much thicker and fuller, it almost seems like each indivual strand on my hair is 4 times thicker.
* As I stated before it's right in the middle of being relaxed and being natural. I can't see myself ever going back to relaxing my hair bone straight ( no offense at all to the women who relax their hair bone straight) it just not for me. Nor do I see myself going natural at this time (no offense to the natural ladies either)
* I just LOVE LOVE LOVE my texture did I say LOVE my texture lol. It's thick but not hard to manage, it's wonderful!!
* The overall health is my hair seems unreal at times because of where my hair has come from. It feels great to know that my hair's health is a result of my own hands and I'm proud to say that. I can truly say no one knows my hair better than me other than the Lord but let's not get deep hahahaha.
* My hair is much stronger than it was when I was relaxing bone straight. If my hair was longer I would feel like Rapunzel letting her hair down so people can climb up it. Ok ok now yall know I'm being dramatic lol, I was just trying to prove a point.
* I'm also so suprised when I texlax or straighten my hair because of the crazy skrinkage that I get with my texlaxed texture which I really don't mind most of the time.
These are just a few reasons of why I love being texlaxed Check out the video below to see my texlax texture.
Thank you all for Reading and Watching:-)