Thank you Kim at http://www.fancyflairlady.com for tagging me. I'm very excited to be doing this tag, so here it goes:-)
1. Why did you start taking better care of your hair?
I started taking better care of my hair because I was tired of my hair being the same exact length every single year and being dry and damaged, I was also tired of taking great care of hair that wasn't mine (weaves) better than the hair coming from my scalp.
2. What are your 2 favorite hair products?
ElastaQP Mango butter and Aussie Moist conditioner
3. Who's hair did you admire as a child?
One of my cousin her hair was so nice and thick like Rudy Huxtable from the Cosby Show
4. What is your ultimate goal length?
My ultimate goal right now is Mid Back Length, I say right now because I'm not sure if when I reach my ultimate I may want grow my hair longer:-)
5. How are you going to celebrate when you reach your ultimate goal length?
I have no idea LOL maybe I'll learn how to do a backflip and do that in the backyard lol, Just kidding I don't know I never thought about it. Being able to tell someone, anyone EVERYONE I reached by ultimate goal will be celebration enough LOL.
6. Two styles you want to try at your goal length?
Flexi Rods and a nice luscious Braidout
7. Which do you prefer: Health or Length?
Health for sure I didn't always so health when I first began my journey I was anxious for length, after a while I realized that healthy hair grows
8. Which do you prefer: hair ties with no metal parts or butterfly clips?
Hair ties with no metal
9. What products do you prefer: salon brands, organic brands, BSS brands, Drugstore brands, or other?
BSS and Drugstore Brands
10. Which product/technique do you think is over-rated?
I have no clue never thought about it I just feel people do what's best for their hair
11. Which product/technique do you think is under-rated?
GHE: Green House Effect
12. What is your favorite part of your hair regimen?
13. What is the most annoying part of your hair regimen?
I don't have an annoying part of my reggie, I love keeping it simple
14. Oils or Butters?
Love them both if I had to choose I would say oils
15. Buns or Ponytails?
16. Wigs or Weaves?
I would say weaves but I haven't even wore that since I began my journey 2 years ago
17. What is your opinion of growth aids?
Ummmm I think they would be ok if you could find one that works for you, it's just sooooooooooo many you really don't know what to use or even if it works
18. At what length do you consider hair long?
BSB- Below shoulder blade
19. When is the last time you visited a salon?
Oh my goodness I haven't visited a salon in 2 1/2 years
20. What do you like to surf most often: YouTube channels, personal blogs, or hair forums?
Love you tube channels and blogs:-)
21. And finally, what piece of advice would you give to someone just starting out on their hair journey?
I feel many people may get upset with the answer I'm about to give because the may hear it sooo much but it is so TRUE! Be patient and consistent with your hair realize that you aren't going to go from SL to BSL overnight. Also try not to compare your hair to other people's. It's wonderful to be inspired but understand no two heads are alike. Never give up on any goals you have for your hair even with setbacks, you can still choose to learn from them and move on.
I tag anyone who is reading that would like to do this tag let me know so I can come check out your answers too:-)
Thank you for Reading:-)